In the case that you do not want to add the ASIN number to your listings and use our Bulk Ordering feature, we also give you the ability to fast paste.
In order to use this feature, you must have your the OrderID turned OFF in the settings. So make sure that is NOT checked like it is in the image below.
When you use the bulk address upload to Amazon, it automatically adds the OrderID for this feature. That is why it is important that you turn this off, otherwise it will try to double add it and the feature will not work correctly.
This allows you to add all of your addresses to Amazon, using the Bulk Address Upload to Amazon feature. Once you have done that you can proceed to add all of your items to the cart into amazon.
Once they are added, please follow these steps.
- Select in Amazon that you are shipping to multiple orders.
- Separate any orders that have multiple of the same items, if they are going to separate addresses.
- Go back to eBay and hit the copy button on the address you want to be selected.
- Go back to Amazon and on the item that you’re needing to select the address, click the Select Last Copied Address button.
- Repeat this step until you have selected all of the addresses that you are wanting to ship from.
Here’s the step by step video instruction: