Chrome has now released an update that they claim has the fix to this corruption issue. We ask that you please make sure to update your chrome browser and then inform us if you have any issues after you have updated.
How to update Chrome to version 77:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Enter chrome://settings/help in your URL to visit.
- You should see your browser search for an update or ask if you want it too. Once it finds that an update is needed it will either update automatically or you will select to update it. Then please restart your browser.
If you have more corruption issues after you have updated, please contact us ASAP so that we can notify Chrome that they require more debugging.
Thank you again for your patience with this issue!
As of July 16th, we have been aware of an issue where Spot N Paste suddenly is becoming corrupted and needs repair.
At this time, we have reached out to Chrome directly and have been informed this is an issue due to their update to Chrome version 76. They are working on an update to fix this issue.
In the meantime, we here at Spot N Paste, are doing everything we can to find a workaround to this issue. Because the issue is only occurring to some users, not all, and is only on the live version it is very difficult to see what is the cause. If you would like to help us to determine the cause so we can find the workaround, we ask that you please email us and give us as much information as possible.
Here are a few pieces of information that could help us:
- Are you using a PC or MAC?
- Do you notice that corruption is only happening during a certain task you are doing on the browser?
- Is there an error button that you can click on and grab the information? If so please paste or screenshot that for us to see it.
If you have any other pieces of information you think could be helpful, please let us know! You can email directly at email@example.com
Thank you very much for your patience and for helping us to get Spot N Paste back to working properly for you and your business! :-)