This video covers how you can program your supplier to the extension when its not one that is supported.
For those who prefer to read than watch videos here is the breakdown of how to do it:
- Copy the address into Spot N Paste.
- Go to your suppliers checkout page where you need to enter the address
- You will know that you need to program because when you hit the paste button, Spot N Paste will notify you that it needs to be programmed
- Drag and drop each of the fields into the correct fields on your supplier
- Spot N Paste extension window will close after each drag. Its doing this because that is how it is programming it and saving the information to your local storage which can be erased by clicking the reset button. (We don't recommend this unless you are wanting to reset your suppliers)
- After you have done this, your supplier is now programmed. If you are wanting to save this store indefinitely, we recommend you set up your Spot N Center account and proceed with a store sync in order to save it. You can find the information on how to set that up here. Spot N Center
If the program your supplier feature is not working, please contact our support team so they can look into the issue for you. This usually happens if the website has a blocking feature and we need to override it, so please don't hesitate to let us know.